IELTS Writing Task - 2 (Topic: 12)
Surveys show that in many countries, people are living longer but increased life expectancy has many implications for aging individuals and society as a whole?
What are the possible effects of longer living for individuals and society?
Type of essay -> Cause and Effects
Point for this essay
- Longer life, means more years with family and friends.
- More opportunities to do all those activities that they were not able to do when they were young.
- act as a mentor or a guide for youngsters
- if some physical injury occurs at an older age, it cannot be operated easily.
- Burden on the public medical system.
Vocabulary for this essay
- People – individuals, folks, masses
- Longer – lengthy, extended, prolonged
- Implications – suggestions, indications
- Society – community, civilization
- Older age – elderly