IELTS Writing Task - 2 (Topic: 17)
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes. Others, however, think that changes are always good. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Type of essay -> Discussion type of Essay
Point for this essay
- They do not feel comfortable in new scenarios
- Difficulty in adapting to the new situation, due to their nature, fear of losing or failure.
- Are not afraid/ frightened of taking risks
- They take their life as adventurous full of challenges
- They have a broad mindset, easily camouflage in a dynamic environment
Vocabulary for this essay
- People – individuals, masses, folks
- Prefer – inclined, favor, and would rather
- Spend – waste, disburse
- Same thing — monotonous, repetitive
- Avoiding – dodge, escape, bypass
- Changes – transformation, reframing, life-changing