IELTS Writing Task - 2 (Topic: 18)
Some people say that individuals who make a lot of money are most successful. Others think that those who contribute to society like scientists and teachers are most successful. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Type of essay -> Discussion type essay
Point for this essay
- It is ostensibly visible that people with higher income have good jobs.
- It is obvious that people with more money will have a luxurious life.
- Individuals with higher income will have a better standard of living a healthier lifestyle.
- Some individuals believe that higher income means evil behaviour or rudeness.
- There is great respect for these professions like teachers and scientists.
- Teachers educate people and scientists innovate for our wellbeing. As a result, people believe that they are more successful.
Vocabulary for this essay
- People – individuals, folks, masses
- Money – capital, higher income, finances
- Successful – prosperous, thriving
- Contribute – donate, grant, provide
- Society – surrounding, civilization