IELTS Writing Task - 2 (Topic: 24)
Some employers want to be able to contact their staff at all times, even on holidays does this development have more advantages than disadvantages?
Type of essay -> Advantage and Disadvantage
Pointers For The Essay:
- It is important to be able to contact an employee, especially during difficult times at work in case of an emergency.
- In times of troubleshooting certain tasks, a phone call or email may save a presentation, project, or win a deal for an organization.
- Contacting employees does not always benefit employers. To begin with, no employee likes to be contacted by their employer when they are at home or on holiday.
- Some individuals are forced to work round the clock. They even take their work home. This leads to overworking, which may further lead to health risks and other related issues.
- No employer benefits from an unhappy workforce as it may affect the growth and success of an organization.
Vocabulary for this essay
- Employers – boss, manager, head man
- Contact – approach, notify, get in touch
- Staff – employees, workforce, workers
- Holidays – break, weekend, time off
- Development – expansion, enlargement