RMIT is one of the leading public universities in Melbourne, Australia that ranks high in graduate employability, student satisfaction, research, and many more areas. Among the largest and wealthiest universities in Australia, it has received the coveted five-star tag by the QS ranking system. This article will explore the top reasons to study at RMIT University.
Top Reasons to Study at RMIT University:
Here is a list of some of the reasons why you should study at RMIT University.
Passion for Research:
For those who are interested in research and have a passion to make a meaningful impact in the business world, or the field of engineering, then RMIT is the best place to start with. The research facilities and innovation are RMIT’s thrust areas.
One of the Top Universities worldwide:
When you decide to study at RMIT University, you automatically become part of the top-ranking universities in the world. Right QS ranking to TIME’s list, RMIT is the leading institution where being excellent is not a goal but a part of their culture. And, you would hear it many times “RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise”. Please have a look at some of the points that make it a great place for learning.
- RMIT is one of the largest universities in Australia It has an enrolment of around 95,000 higher studies and vocational students
- Number # 01 in Australia for Employment rate
- Number # 18 worldwide in the list of universities under 50 years.
- It is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia and has an annual revenue of around Australian $1.5 billion
- It is rated a five-star university by QS and is ranked 15th in the World for art and design subjects in the QS world university ranking making it the top art and design university in Australia.
- It is the only higher education institution in Australia with the right of the prefix “Royal” along with the use of the Australian monarchy’s regalia.
Campuses and locations:
One more reason to study at RMIT Universityis the location of its campuses in Melbourne. Studying here, you would make your student life exciting. The city offers you numerous places, museums, and countless art galleries to explore. So study at RMIT University and explore the vibrant and friendly culture of Australia. Following are the campus locations of RMIT.
- Hoddle Grid area, Melbourne
- Satellite Campus- Brunswick and Bundoora
- Branch Campuses (Asia) Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi (Both in Vietnam)
An array of educational programs in Colleges and Schools:
What you study here is what is most relevant to you throughout your life. So, here you will find the subject, classes, students, and highly professional faculty of each subject you are interested in.
Therefore, the University offers over 350 different subjects. Be it business management or IT field, social studies or contemporary urban planning, at RMIT your course would make you job-ready. So, explore the education program of your interest and the rest would be taken care of by RMIT.
College of Business and Law
- School of management
- School of Economics, Finance, and Marketing
- School of Graduate Business and Law
College of Design and Social Studies
- School of fashion design and textile
- School of Education
- School of Global, Urban and social studies.
- School of Computing Science
- School of Health and Biomedical
- School of Science
- School of Engineering
Learn with RMIT Collaborations:
RMIT has been constantly engaged in forging a partnership with several industrial and commercial entities. Based on the idea of “Concept to commercialization” the University is actively offering business and staff solutions. Students are highly benefited from these engagements as they get the opportunity to be part of these projects. Look how the University rope in institutions and establishments:
- Do research with RMIT and access world-class researchers to make an impact
- Use of RMIT Equipment and infrastructure to facilitate innovation
- Develop an idea with RMIT that leads to transforming research for mutual benefits.
- Use of RMIT’s global network to promote business opportunities
- RMIT also help industries by providing them right work-ready graduate and helping them in upskilling the existing team.
So, partnering opportunities at RMIT would let the students explore and interact in real work settings.
Partnering with RMIT gives the industry access to a host of benefits that include:
- Students, ventures, and talent
- Excellent research capabilities
- World-class facilities
- Outstanding teaching and learning programs
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
Opportunities to study in Melbourne:
This is what an international student aspires for- study in Melbourne. Without a doubt, Melbourne offers big opportunities to those who decide to be part of RMIT University. The University and its campuses are in Melbourne, the city that is one of the most livable cities worldwide. Besides, its safe and secure streets, it offers the best employment opportunities the university graduates.
Studying in Melbourne certainly you leverage no other city can offer. The city is only the largest city in Australia, but it also hosts a large number of corporate offices and their headquarters. Most of Australia’s banking and financial institutions, IT companies, and big names in consumer durables have their strategic base in the Central Business District of Melbourne.
Student Support System:
It does not matter if you are a local or an international student, you would find the best student support and guidance system. Right from the time you step in the first time, till you complete your study program, you would be assisted as and when you will ask for. First and foremost, it offers all the basic infrastructural needs such as well-catered residential areas on campus and off-campus locations.
The University also offers access to its state-of-the-art library and other futuristic labs that goes beyond the conventional teaching system.
Learning through Clubs and Societies:
RMIT knows it well, you cannot get all your learning experience in the classrooms. That is why; you would encounter several clubs, associations, and societies to enrich your student life experience. For this, the university has hundreds of clubs and student societies that you are asked to be part of. These are the platforms where you would learn social and professional skills that would eventually help to land you a nice job of your interest and skill.
Work-ready Teaching Experience:
Whatever you study carries a very specific purpose of gaining a meaningful employment opportunity that further enhances students’ creativity. During your study experience with the world-class teaching faculties, you will gain exactly the same. In fact, you would be interacting with the industry expert who has done the role of a teacher to make you work-ready.
Cosmo Consultants is the leading study abroad consultant with vast experience and a professional team of counselors. Having tie-up with more than 150 educational institutes around the globe we have been guiding and assisting study abroad aspirants in fulfilling their overseas education dreams. If you have a plan to study in Australia, you may contact us at +91-9876291190, +91-9792000004 or visit our website www.cosmoconsultants.in