IELTS Writing Task - 2 (Topic: 23)
When new towns are planned, it is important to build more, public parks or sports facilities than shopping malls/ centers for people to spend their free time.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Type of essay -> Opinion type of essay
Pointers For The Essay:
- It is clear that some cities face many issues that include environmental problems such as air pollution thus, green space plays an important role in helping everyone.
- People nowadays try to spend some time outdoors in a park to clear their head from a stressful day.
- Or individuals try to get together after coming back from work to sports facilities to blow up some steam, enjoy and make some new friends.
- Parents can take their kids to the public park in the evening for various reasons.
- It cannot be neglected the importance of commercial centers in providing essential items and services for daily life.
- Some believe that for essentials there should be some shopping centers to boost the local economy.
Vocabulary for this essay
- Towns – township, metropolis, cities
- Planning—organizing, arrangement, design, draft
- Important – significant, value
- Building – construction, raising, establishing
- Facilities – proficiency, capability, potential
- Park – playground, recreation ground