Victoria University is a public university in Australia. Victoria University and its campuses provide a unique educational experience where the students learn to master industry and job-oriented subjects. Apart from this doing a lot of social activities and engaging in club activities offers a unique campus experience. Here are the five most compelling reasons to study at Victoria University.
Campuses for study at Victoria University:
- Footscray Park (At Ballarat Road Melbourne) university’s main campus and administrative center- Engineering, Education, and Sports courses.
- St. Albans (McKenzie Street, Melbourne)- Psychology, Nursing, Arts, Paramedics, and Biomedical Science)
- Footscray Nicholson (For TAFE and VCE Courses)
- Flinders Street and Lane Campus For osteopathy
- City King ( Southern Cross station Melbourne) Health and Beauty course
- City Queen ( Queen Street Melbourne) College of Law and Justice
- Werribee ( Suburb of Melbourne) Agriculture and Food Science Course
- Sunshine (Suburb in Melbourne) – TAFE Courses
- Sydney Campus( Business courses for International students) in Association with Education Centre of Australia (ECA)
While studying at VU you would come to know why the university is among the 2% of the best universities worldwide.
TIMES Higher Education- in 2022- 401
QS ranking- in 2022 – 601
Why Study at Victoria University: VU’s Unique Block Model:
Victoria University has adopted a unique model of imparting education to its scholars, which it calls the block model. All bachelor’s degrees, higher education diplomas, and higher education certificates at our Melbourne and Sydney campuses are taught with the VU Block Model. This model is also applicable to the university’s post-graduate programs.
When the students follow this model, they are fully focused on each subject. It offers them an opportunity to reinforce concepts, concentrate, and extend their understanding academically – and achieve desirable results.
The other visible benefits of this block model that make to study at Victoria University so appealing are:
- More Interactive classes
- Working on problem-solving and critical thinking
- Students can speed up or slow down to complete the course
- This system ensures more free time
- The university also offers support in the first year
The teaching of one subject at one time has revolutionized learning and helped its students to perform better during their assessment tests. The Scholars are showing more and more interest in their studies and the passing percentage of the students is growing.
When you plan to study in Australia, Victoria University may be your choice as it is only the top 2% of universities worldwide. Here are some of the accolades that make this place a desirable choice for study abroad destination. To study at Victoria University can make your dream come true.
- Awarded No. One as learner engagement
- For Employability No 1 in 2020 and 2021 QILT Employers Survey
- In 2021 the University won Excellence Award
- VU is also the winner of the Australian Award for University teaching -2020
With so many feathers in its cap, the university strives hard to enhance the educational experience and students’ expectations. That’s why people call it “that is the new way to do Uni”
According to the independent, government-funded Employer Satisfaction Survey VU is the number one in Australia in terms of providing employability skills. And the courses offered here are so relevant to the workplace, many have been recognized by leading organizations as industry-standard. Just some of the University’s many accrediting organizations include:
- Australian Marketing Institute
- Victorian Institute of Teaching.
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council
- CPA Australia
- Australian Psychology Accreditation Council
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
Support via partnerships:
The University is well aware that a collaborative approach is a key to solving the challenges that our communities face. That’s why they believe that the answers to these challenges reside with their partners. As a result, it can add the most value by working side by side with industry and the community.
Victoria University partners with business, government, community, and key stakeholders in the heart of Melbourne, to develop opportunities for the students and expand the reach of innovative research. Their partnerships have a shared purpose and create mutually beneficial outcomes that have real, lasting impacts on the communities we serve.
Diverse and vibrant campus life:
Here, it once again offers you one more reason to study at Victoria University. And, this time it’s diverse and vibrant campus life. Undoubtedly, life at the VU campus is among the most vibrant and full of ethnic diversity. Students from more than 120 countries study here and share their culture and their perspectives. Even, though the university encourages students to partake in various campus-based activities. For this, the university has different clubs based on interests. The authority even asks students to start their club and get affiliated with the related organization.
Besides, there are a large number of associations and student bodies where a student can easily socialize and learn to interact with a student from other countries.
Education programs available:
The University provides these major educational programs under various schools and Faculties. Study at Victoria University and you may choose a subject of your own choice and interest.
- Arts and Humanities
- Computers and IT
- Engineering and Science
- Health and Biomedicine
- Law and Justice
- Sports and exercise