So, the 12th exam result is out. Hope you have done well. With this comes the season of deciding various perplexing questions such as, what to study? And, where to study from? Have you ever thought of study in Canada after 12th?
Without doubt, one of the crucial moments in a student’s life comes with the result of 12th (Senior Secondary) Exams. This is the time any wrong decision can lead a career path to not so successful way.
Therefore, selecting a right course from a good education institute has the potential to shoot up the career in the desired direction.
The dearth of good education institutions at home country along with the ever increasing cut-off merit list make even the brightest students down-hearted. Consequently, study in Canada after 12th comes as a sizeable opportunity for those who dare to make their career far beyond their local areas.
Canada is a country that pro actively welcomes international students to immerse in its multi-ethnic society. Apart from world renowned education system, this country provides great work opportunities and exposure.
Why study in Canada after 12th:
Every year a large number of international students who wish to study abroad choose Canada as their destination of higher study. Canada offers everything a student dreams. Here are some of the reasons why a study abroad aspirant should choose Canada over other international education destinations.
- Top ranking Colleges and Universities
- Wide variety of courses
- Industry oriented courses
- World class Faculties
- State of the art infrastructure
- Safe of international students
- Work experience during and after the study
- Work opportunities after graduation
- Prospect of getting Canadian PR status
No doubt, the Canadian education system, which is well supported by the government funding is a priority area and has been designed to meet the industrial and economic need of the country. So there are multitudes of lucrative job opportunities available to the college and universities graduates.
Here are some of the most popular courses that an aspirant can study in Canada after 12th
Courses after 12th Exams – In IT Sector:
- System navigator
- Diploma in User Experience (UX) Design
- Business Insights and Analytics
- CSI-IT infrastructure and services
- Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Diploma In AI and Data Analytics
- Certificate in Applied AI solutions Development
Courses in Canada after 12th Commerce:
The full-time courses available under this program are:
- BBA in Supply Chain Management
- HR Management
- Retail Management
For those seeking a UG Diploma in management programs, the following are the options present:
- Diploma in Business Administration (HR)
- Diploma in Business Administration (Finance)
- Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing)
- Diploma in Office Administration
Medical Courses to study in Canada after 12th:
- Diploma in dispensing optician
- Certificate/Diploma in practical nurse
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmaceutical Quality assurance and quality control program
- Clinical Research Drug safety and Pharmacy co-vigilance diploma program
Courses to study in Canada after 12th (Humanities)
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Diploma in Hospitality management
- Certificate/Diploma in Hospitality services
- Diploma in Flight services and cabin management
- Certificate/Diploma in Para Legal
- Diploma in public administration and services
- Judicial administrative services
- Degree/diploma in journalism
- Degree/Diploma in Public relations
- Documentary and media production
These are just a few courses that we have covered in this article. Students do have umpteen options to choose from. And, the best part of these all courses is that they are taught as per the industrial requirements.
We are Cosmo Consultants, India’s No 1 study abroad and study visa consultants. We are assisting and helping students in fulfilling their study abroad dream for the last 10 years. With our wide network of branches, we help aspirants in finalizing the course and college that are most suitable to their career growth. Our strong tie-ups with more than 150 institutes make us one of the leading and trust-worthy visa and study abroad consultants in the country.
Also Read: Top Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students
2 Replies to “Study in Canada after 12th”